Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My visit to the Groomer


Hmm not a bad experience...
Just enter the shop got two young Jie Jie there to welcome me.. then they dun even mind when I give them a few licks.. only paiseh.. I got so excited that I leaked!

They then took me upstairs and put my on this high table where this other Jie Jie proceed to trim my paw pad, nails etc... I did not see my mummy. was told she was downstairs watching me on the TV.. me on TV meh?

Then mummy say she going over next door for a massage...

1.5 hours later, mummy came back to pick me.. paiseh again... the groomer told her that I kar-len... my legs were shaking.. hiak hiak.. no lah.. I where got scare.. I was knocking my knees to the pipe in music only mah..

hehe, I got a trim, paw pad, nails, anal expression (how u give that expression on your face? guess only anal ppl can do it is it?)... and a bandanna with orange dot.. and all for? Singapore equivalent of S$30/-.. cheap? I think so...

Tell you what this mummy ha that night want to remove my nice bandanna.. I wun allow her to.. in fact I am still wearing it now (refused to let her take it off. she once succedded but I made her put it back with my constant pawing and grabbing)...

See pic.. I look handsome or not?

No comments: