Sunday, December 24, 2006

My first visit to the Grooming studio in Shanghai

Hey guys!
Mummy told me that she is sending me to this place for grooming today... its freezing cold (today 7 to 13 C) out there and hope they do not take off too much of my 'mink' coat since i hate wearing a sweater..

Mummy have checked out this place that my first Shanghai friend 'DaiDai' also goes to... clean place runs by the Japanese management (hmm maybe I can pick up some Japanese on the way).

The rates here is almost same as Singapore.. but they say they will see me then quote a price. If membership than even cheaper. but mummy thinks I do not need to go too often cause my coat is so short.. maybe once in 3 months...only I love having my pawdicures done there (done trust mummy with it ok)...

Ok.. I'll report back tonight ok?

ciao!

Let me see if I can take some pics to post here ok.

No comments: