Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dai Dai my first Doggie friend in Shanghai







Let me introduce you to my first Doggie friend in Shanghai. His name is Dai Dai.. meaning Blur Blur.. Tut Tut.. hehe. His mummy or rather she wished to be called his Jie Jie... says he got this Blurr look when she first saw him. He is a Schanuzer.. suppose to be a mini one at that but somehow... some wonders took place and he is now a standard at 9 mths of age...


His Jie Jie says.. sometimes when he goes for a walk, he hops like a bunny.. but my mummy and I think he is like a Buffalo.. he pulls on the leash like a buffalo pulling a plough! hah Beside him, me the destroyer looks like an angle! But that otherwise, he is a cute little guy...


When we first got to play together... oh my! he was so energetic that 'Me the Destroyer' have to stop to take a sip of water...he springs he me when me meet downstairs..


Show you some of his pics ok?

No comments: