Sunday, April 15, 2007

Winter is finally over....







Spring is here in Shanghai!!!






See, mummy scared I feel cold, so do not want to bring me outdoors.. say my toes will get frozen (tell you huh, she just lazy lah)...






OK today's weather is great... Mummy have been promising to bring me 'kai kai' downstairs... (thought she lying..)






Hooray.. the weather is so great, the flowers are in full bloom, the birds are chirping away... even I get tempted to smell the flowers (Yoke: - he not only did that, he even pee-ed on them tsk tsk!).






Show you pics ok?



5 comments:

Luna said...

Hi there Polo, Shanghai is so beautiful. How many pair of socks you have?

Oh, if you cannot see multiply, you can read my blog here http://suluriana.blogspot.com

Have a nice day!!!

Polo Destroyer said...

*kek kek... no socks lah... only some clothes...

but once its warmer, I no wear clothes already... I have about 6 pcs of clothes... 4 of them already have my chew marks... you see I tried to remove them myself....

YL:- he chewed off 2 sweater in 2 weeks flat earlier when winter starts.. guess he was not comfortable wearing any clothes.. then as it become colder, he stop biting it off... he likes wearing a bandanna - one that the groomer puts on him after grooming....

e said...

Hello Polo
Nice to meet you
I used to live in Singapore too then I followed my humans, Eve and Caz to Tokyo.

Fei

Busy Bichons said...

Hey Polo!

Wow, the flowers sure look so pretty there! Just try to control yourself and not chomp them down ya? You gotta save those pretty sights for me!

*kisses from 3 flufferbutts!*

Luna said...

Bandanna, I love it too. But since I chewed off the corner of my bright orange bandana plus rolling in mud with bandanna, mummy refused to put it on me anymore =(